Nau mai, haere mai!
Welcome to the online home of the Canterbury University Tramping Club, based in Christchurch, New Zealand.
Have a browse around the site to find out more about tramping and how the club operates. If you would like to join the club come along to one of our weekly meetings (where we plan and discuss trips) or find the sign up process in the Members Info section of the website.
We look forward to seeing you in the hills in 2018!
- TWALK Briefing[Thu 26 Apr 2018, 7 p.m., Undercroft 101] TWALK briefing meeting: compulsory for all TWALK attend...
- #6: The second term (and AGM)[Wed 2 May 2018, 7:30 p.m., ER 141] We'll be having an AGM to approve our financial report and po...
- #7: Meeting[Wed 9 May 2018, 7:30 p.m., ER 141] To be decided
- #8: Meeting[Wed 16 May 2018, 7:30 p.m., ER 141] To be decided
- #9: Meeting[Wed 23 May 2018, 7:30 p.m., ER 141] To be decided
We have a Facebook group: https://facebook.com/groups/cutcnz/
Read out latest TROG (trips log):