You need to join because:
Tramping!!! We go tramping, lots. If you like tramping, want to get involved with a community of folks who know where all the coolest places to go, and know many of the tricks to thriving in our backcountry, then good news! This club is for you
Member only benefits
- Advertise and participate in tramps, courses, news and other events.
- The captains CUTC Weekly email containing info about upcoming trips (yes we try to head tramping every weekend during term time!).
- Weekly trip planning meetings (open to all – come along and see what we are about). We also have an online trip organising tool.
- Club-organised (often-subsidised) trips, including Freshers, Bushcraft & Bush Ball.
- Subsidised training opportunities like fist aid and other courses run by external providers for active members (e.g. trip leaders)
- Our gear locker, (with cheap hire prices).
- We also have a club T-shirt on sale.
- Discounts at outdoors stores, including:
- Macpac (30% off Macpac-branded products).
- Bivouac Outdoor (20% off at Tower Junction store).
- Cactus Outdoor (10% off).
- FMC Discounts (including Annual Backcountry Hut Passes) pick up a card from the treasurer.
- The club publication TROG to remember the experience!
To join come see us at clubs day, join the club here, or sign up at a weekly meeting.
Membership is $20, and lasts all the way through to the start of the next university year (mid-February).